November Newsletter of Eigen Network
This is our monthly progress report, please checkout the updates on product, technology and community building.
Development & Product Spotlight 🕵️♂️
- Eigen Social Recovery is verified by the Google Cloud, which allows users to store and restore their key shares by Gmail safely.
- Non-custodial Wallet with Self-sovereign Identity embedded is under development, supporting multi-signature, social recovery, daily payment limit and privacy selective exposure by ZKP.
- EigenSecret Dashboard is under testing, supporting secure transaction history management, token transfer, token exchange and approval management.
Media Highlights 🚀
- EigenSecret Beta was officially launched and the celebrated campaign was coming with it at the same time! As of now nearly a thousand people have used EigenSecret and successfully experienced the social recovery function!!
2. We are honored to announce that Eigen Network has cooperated with Metis Team on Nov.25!
The Metis Layer 2 network assumes all transactions are valid until proven otherwise (hence the “Optimistic” part of “Optimistic Rollup”). These are called fraud proofs which are submitted in case the transactions are invalid. Validators post a bond, and this is slashed for invalid transactions. This is rigorously verified by Rangers.
Eigen expects to deploy a smart contract wallet on the Metis network in December. Follow our Twitter for the latest developments🥰
Contribute to Eigen 🤝
Privacy is essential to the security and adoption of Web3, from DeFi to NFTs and beyond. Eigen Network brings cost-effectiveness and privacy to Ethereum and will be foundational to the next generation of successful Web3 applications.
We are looking for some fantastic people to help build our team. Below we will have all of our active roles, please apply if you are interested in any of them.
` Full stack engineers
` Solidity developers
` NodeJS developers
` Backend engineers
Come and join us! You are always welcome to join our discord to chat with team members. By the way, Eigen network Alpha is under deployment now, and will be open for internal testing in early Sep. If you are interested in Eigen testnet, contact us directly.
About Eigen Network
Eigen is the first private computing network on Layer 2. Powered by the FL and Hardware-software synergy, moving value from web2.0 to web3.0, by building a new creator economy.
If you liked this article and care about Privacy, smash that clap button, then tweet everyone