March Newsletter of Eigen Network
This is our monthly progress report, please check out the updates on product, technology, and community building.
Development & Product Spotlight 🕵️♂️
NCW: Eigen Modular Multisig Wallet
- The Eigen MultiSig Wallet NCW is audited by Certik(https://www.certik.com/projects/eigen-network ), and the report can be found here(https://github.com/ieigen/NCW/tree/master/audit). And we are developing the common module upgrading mechanism with Simple DAO.
- UX Improvement Initiative:
- The new owner could manage the whole recovering process in one page, the details can be found here https://ieigen.github.io/#/docs/usage/MultisigWallet?id=recover-wallet.
- Account-centric Dashboard Design has finished.
3. Multisig Wallet integration with Defi Protocols: 1)Swap: Implemented, and testing; 2) Liquidity mining: developing; 3) Borrowing & lending: Designing
Drop-in Privacy Infra:
- ZKMixer: ZKMixer is a better `Tornado Cash` with Plonk protocol and non-relayer implementation. Now, we implemented the base mixer with the Plonk constraint system. The repo is https://github.com/ieigen/ZKMixer . and now the no-relayer mechanism is under design.
- ZKDEX: ZKDEX aims to provide the order-based decentralized exchange with confidential privacy and anonymous traders. Now we implemented the bucketization order matching, and settlement privacy protection by Pedersen Commitment Protocol and ZK Range Proof. The MVP will be ready in the first week of April.
Media Highlights 🚀
- Eigen X ForTube for easy borrowing and lending with Eigen Multisig Wallet.
- New publishing:
- Our Chinese Team published a survey of privacy marketing: https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/486583003
Contribute to Eigen 🤝
Privacy is essential to the security and adoption of Web3, from DeFi to NFTs and beyond. Eigen Network brings cost-effectiveness and privacy to Ethereum and will be foundational to the next generation of successful Web3 applications.
We are looking for some fantastic people to help build our team. Below we will have all of our active roles, please apply if you are interested in any of them.
Come and join us! You are always welcome to join our discord to chat with team members. If you are interested in Eigen Network, contact us directly.
About Eigen Network
Eigen is the first private computing network on Layer 2. Powered by the FL and Hardware-software synergy, moving value from web2.0 to web3.0, by building a new creator economy.
If you liked this article and care about Privacy, smash that clap button, then tweet everyone