June Newsletter of Eigen Network
This is our monthly progress report, please check out the updates on product, technology, and community building.
Development & Product Spotlight 🕵️♂️
- The Eigen MultiSig Wallet NCW has been renamed to EigenSafe; check out the doc here: https://medium.com/@ieigen/eigen-self-custodial-wallet-introduction-be0be5cb5ee0
- Anonymity Address： based on DKSAP (The dual-key stealth address protocol), we use multiple spending key and a view key as stealth address, and send the view key to the proxy server, the proxy server notifies the receivers to update their balance. the tutorial is https://ieigen.github.io/#/docs/usage/StealthAddress.
- ZKZRU POC has been finished, and the demo is presented in our portal.
- Self-custodial secret management: We are redesigning the custodial approaches, and using multiple parties ECDSA scheme GG18 to replace our current TEE-based solution.
Media Highlights 🚀
- New publishing. We are writing a series of posts of the Zero Knowledge Proof, from 101 to the latest protocols, like Plonk and Halo2.
Sumcheck Protocol 101
Sumcheck protocol was first introduced in paper by Carsten Lund et.al in 1992, described below, the purpose of…
Sumcheck protocol for Pedersen Commitment
In the previous blog, we introduced the definitions of Sumcheck protocol. Now we’ll describe Sumcheck argument based on…