July Newsletter of Eigen Network
This is our monthly progress report, please check out the updates on product, technology, and community building.
Development & Product Spotlight 🕵️♂️
- The GPU acceleration has enabled FFT and scalar multiplication of BN254 on eigen-zkit, it realizes 14x faster for single Peisedon hash computation, ✌🏻! The experiments and output will be revealed later.
- Eigen ZK-ZRU:
- The yellow paper(https://0xEigenNetwork.github.io/#/docs/whitepaper ) has been released, check it out and any feedback would be appreciated from us!
- L2 transaction history display;
- `processDeposit` operation for batch deposits has been modified to one deposit, one `processDeposit`. This definitely will increase the gas fee over each deposit, but we are designing the algorithm to process dynamic batch deposits;
- The Confidential Transaction demo is presented in repo https://github.com/0xEigenLabs/zkTX.
3. Self-custodial Secret Management: We are redesigning the custodial approach, and using multiple parties ECDSA scheme GG18 to replace our current TEE-based solution. The web client compilation from Rust to Wasm has been developed and tested.
4. Eigen MPC Wallet is under refactoring. The new MPC wallet powered by TSS GG18 is a chrome extension app like Metamask, thus users can use https://secret.eigen.cash by Metamask and Eigen MPC Wallet.
Media Highlights 🚀
- We announce our strategic partnership with @Legal_DAO, working together to build the next private-preserving, decentralized layer world! https://twitter.com/Eigen_Network/status/1549749631160139777.
- New publishing. We are writing a series of posts on the Zero Knowledge Proof, from 101 to the latest protocols, like Plonk and Halo2.
Eigen Address Anonymity
Eigen ZKZRU adopts a fast dual key exchange-based stealth address scheme for address anonymity. Check out the tutorial…
Contribute to Eigen 🤝
Privacy is essential to the security and adoption of Web3, from Defi to NFTs and beyond. Eigen Network brings cost-effectiveness and privacy to Ethereum and will be foundational to the next generation of successful Web3 applications.
We are looking for some fantastic people to help build our team. Below we will have all of our active roles, please apply if you are interested in any of them.
` Full-stack engineers`
` Solidity developers`
` NodeJS developers`
` Backend engineers`
Come and join us! You are always welcome to join our discord to chat with team members. If you are interested in Eigen Network, contact us directly.
About Eigen Network
Eigen is the first private computing network on Layer 2. Powered by the FL and Hardware-software synergy, moving value from web2.0 to web3.0, by building a new creator economy.
If you liked this article and care about Privacy, smash that clap button, then tweet everyone.