February Newsletter of Eigen Network
This is our monthly progress report, please check out the updates on product, technology, and community building.
Development & Product Spotlight 🕵️♂️
- EigenSecret Dashboard: Enable the account key backing up to email by MPC technology, and recover the key when you collect the shares more than the threshold from your co-workers’ email. The document is updated here: https://ieigen.github.io/#/docs/usage/Account
- Eigen Login: Support Metamask to login, but only login. After login, Eigen still generates a new account for the user. The user also can bind the Metamask login account to an email and manage all your blockchain accounts in an email-based identity.
- The Eigen MultiSig Wallet NCW is now being auditing, and we have finished the first round audit & fix.
- PrivateDEX: Privacy-preserving DEX for valuable data exchange is under design. By this product, differ from the data as NFT, you can share your crypto experience and activities in Web3.0 as your Proof of Work without exposing the details or privacy of your personal data, and thus train a collaborative Machine Learning model with every participant. Using this model, everyone can get their certificate to prove their skills or engagement in Web3.
Media Highlights 🚀
- AMA with Metis on Fed 15. The detail ishere https://ieigen.medium.com/eigen-x-metis-ama-notes-d6f88028e792.
- New publishing:
We are writing a series of posts of the Zero Knowledge Proof, from 101 to the latest protocols, like Plonk and Halo2.
- Eigen X Metis AMA Notes https://ieigen.medium.com/eigen-x-metis-ama-notes-d6f88028e792
- Eigen Self-Custodial Wallet Introduction https://ieigen.medium.com/eigen-self-custodial-wallet-introduction-be0be5cb5ee0
Contribute to Eigen 🤝
Privacy is essential to the security and adoption of Web3, from DeFi to NFTs and beyond. Eigen Network brings cost-effectiveness and privacy to Ethereum and will be foundational to the next generation of successful Web3 applications.
We are looking for some fantastic people to help build our team. Below we will have all of our active roles, please apply if you are interested in any of them.
` Full-stack engineers
` Solidity developers
` NodeJS developers
` Backend engineers
Come and join us! You are always welcome to join our discord to chat with team members. If you are interested in Eigen Network, contact us directly.
About Eigen Network
Eigen is the first private computing network on Layer 2. Powered by the FL and Hardware-software synergy, moving value from web2.0 to web3.0, by building a new creator economy.
If you liked this article and care about Privacy, smash that clap button, then tweet everyone