April Newsletter of Eigen Network
This is our monthly progress report, please check out the updates on product, technology, and community building.
Development & Product Spotlight 🕵️♂️
- The Eigen MultiSig Wallet NCW: Governance for common module upgrades and maintenance has been designed and developed. The code polishing is going on and will roll out this month.
- EigenSecret UX Improvement: Major changes have been applied to the account model. The normal EOA account and the Multisig Wallet are redesigned as the same abstraction highly compatible with https://eips.ethereum.org/EIPS/eip-2938. The EOA accounts can be recovered by Shamir’s Secret Share, and the Multisig Wallet offers some security-enhancing and modular functionality, but they all provide send, exchange, and other payment and financing functionalities. Check out our new UI, and grateful to you if any feedback is given, click https://secret.ieigen.com/ for a try！
- ZKMixer: The POC has been done, and will be integrated into ZK-ZKRollup this month. ZKMixer is a better `Tornado Cash` with Plonk protocol and non-relayer implementation. Now, we implemented the base mixer with the Plonk constraint system.
- ZKDEX: The POC has been done, and will be integrated into ZK-ZKRollup this month. ZKDEX aims to provide the order-based decentralized exchange with confidential privacy and anonymous traders. Now we implemented the bucketization order matching, and settlement privacy protection by Pedersen Commitment Protocol and ZK Range Proof. EigenZKit: EigenZKit aims to provide a framework to transmit circuits written by Circom to R1CS, and proved by PlonK proving system with the built-in lookup table and aggregation proof.
- ZK-ZKRollup: ZK-ZKRollup will be the infrastrcture of ZKDEX and ZKMixer. Now the ZKRollup MVP and the design of ZK-ZKRollup are both completed. The demo will be launched this month.
- Multisig Wallet integration with Defi Protocols:
- Swap: Implemented, tested, and launched
- Liquidity mining: implemented, tested, and ls launching
- Borrow & lending: Designing
Media Highlights 🚀
- New publishing:
We are writing a series of posts on the Zero Knowledge Proof, from 101 to the latest protocols, like Plonk and Halo2.
Contribute to Eigen 🤝
Privacy is essential to the security and adoption of Web3, from Defi to NFTs and beyond. Eigen Network brings cost-effectiveness and privacy to Ethereum and will be foundational to the next generation of successful Web3 applications.
We are looking for some fantastic people to help build our team. Below we will have all of our active roles, please apply if you are interested in any of them.
` Full-stack engineers`
` Solidity developers`
` NodeJS developers`
` Backend engineers`
Come and join us! You are always welcome to join our discord to chat with team members. If you are interested in Eigen Network, contact us directly.
About Eigen Network
Eigen is the first private computing network on Layer 2. Powered by the FL and Hardware-software synergy, moving value from web2.0 to web3.0, by building a new creator economy.
If you liked this article and care about Privacy, smash that clap button, then tweet everyone